Monday 3 September 2012

Last minute venue change for 3rd Sept

Last night I was contacted by the Maple Leaf club and informed the venue was now mysteriously closed and all bookings cancelled... which puts them off the Xmas card list. But all was not lost!

I've spent the last 24 hours hunting for an alternative for tonight. Luckily I found one about an hour ago. I really hope if you're planning to come to the class tonight (and/or later for the social dancing) that you check your email or find this post before leaving later!

The venue for tonight (Argentine Tango Fundamentals course, and mixed level class), 3rd Sept, is:

Shirely Parish Hall,
St James Road (just on the corner of Colebrook Ave, a stones throw from the St James church)
Shirley,
Southampton, SO15 5LW

See here for a map: http://goo.gl/0U2ab

The times are unchanged, 8-9:15pm for lesson, followed by social dancing. And yes, I will still bring cake as promised!

Please do not go to the Maple Leaf Club tonight, the lesson is moved to Shirley Parish Hall. 

Also due to a lack of venue, this Wednesday class is currently cancelled, but if I can find a venue in time, I'll post a notice on the Tango Lingua FB page and the www.tangolingua.com website, so if you'd like to come that class be sure to check those links.

However, for next week, 10th Sept, I've arranged for the Monday and Wednesday classes to continue at: La Margherita Restaurant Bar
1 Town Quay
Southampton SO14 2AQ

If it works out well this could be our regular venue. Fingers crossed.

Well, that's it. Sorry again for any inconvenience. If you have any trouble finding the place tonight, just give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment